Tuesday, August 30, 2016

KAT VON D BEAUTY #LockItRevolution


I recently received this products from Kat Von D Beauty & Influenster for Testing purposes, and firstable lets talk about the packaging is amazing and so edgy!

-Lock-It Setting Powder retails for $30 
*This is a Translucent setting powder perfect to set the concealer, it feels so light and not cakey at all, it leave you with a flawless and fresh look!

-Lock-It Concealer Crème retails for $26
*This Concealer is so creamy, full coverage and last up to 24hrs, just what every girl want on her concealer, it doesn't crease, I been using this concealer in my makeup looks for the past weeks and where I live its been very Hawttt (Hot) lol my face be sweating but this concealer is intact, my undereye is always matte and looks flawless. Theres 20 different tones for every color of skin! 
-Light 15 Neutral
-Medium 21 Neutral

*This brush is unique, the shape is so edgy I felt in love with it! This brush is shaped to fit under eye are making the application of the concealer so easy and it blend so good! It is a synthetic and cruelty-free brush.

-Lock-It Setting Powder Brush #20 retails for $38
*This brush is SUPER SOFT! It is the perfect brush to use with your setting powder, and again the shape of this brush is everything I never seen one like this I seriously in Love with them.

If you wanna see the looks I create with this products check and follow me on my INSTAGRAM




FOLLOW ME:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...