Saturday, October 31, 2015

FALL BUCKET LIST


FALL  is here and a lot of people its been waiting for it, including myself! I used to be the person that only loved Summer but as I grow older I realized that I also love other seasons, I think each has its unique feeling, and lately I been loving the feeling of watching the things change, the colors in the trees, hot beverages, and wrap myself in a warm sueter and feel cozy! Im loving it.



You can write a list of the things you wish to do this Fall that way you wont forget and actually you gonna try to do them! You can cross every single one as the season goes, its a great experience! Sometimes we are so busy with the things in life that we forget to enjoy the moment, enjoy the SEASON, that only comes once a year. As I write this I wish I was drinking my Pupmkin spice coffee, I seriously need my coffee everyday haha!


Hopefully you guys try it out, I would love to see you doing a wish list and really enjoy the season, take time to appreciate whats around you! Tag me with the hashtag #MGFallbucketList on my social medias especially on Instagram I would Loveeeee to see what your bucket list consist of! Happy fall everyone.


FOLLOW ME:
♡Instagram:@_maryglow
    ♡Twitter:@MaryGlow1
♡Pinterest:@maryglow1
            ♡Youtube:@MaryGlowFashion
♡Snapchat: @MaryGloww
♡Periscope:@MaryGlow1




1 comment:

  1. I really need to work on my own bucket list. There are so many things I still need to experience!

    Monica | www.strangeandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...